I gave birth to five big brothers to fight in the palace for me. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

I gave birth to five big brothers to fight in the palace for me.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Meikitotokiku
댓글 0건 조회 125회 작성일 23-02-10 15:24

본문

Han Fei was pregnant, and naturally it was impossible for her to preside over it in person, or for Kangxi to send Mammy to assist her. To be honest, I didn't feel anything on weekdays, but when Wen Xian cried and knelt down to say goodbye to her on the wedding day, Han Fei was particularly reluctant to give up, especially when she knew that Wen Xian would die in forty-one years in history, Han Fei looked at her with red eyes. Marry, she did not tell anything, just repeated a word, let her before the end of forty-one years, do not go out, give birth to a child for Shun Anyan. She said she could think of avoiding her death, but she just didn't know if she could avoid it in that year. No one can say, to the back know that the daughter successfully gave the sachet to Wen Xian, let her go out to wear, also can be considered at the critical moment to save her life, everything she should do has been done, is to do her best. Not to mention others, Kangxi was moved to see her, holding her that night, sleepless for a long time, but Hanfei knew that the man's heart was greatly touched. The man looked into her eyes, whispered a word, and finally disappeared. Han Fei learned lip language and naturally knew what that sentence meant. Kangxi moved to give her the meaning of promotion. But now Han Fei is already the imperial concubine, if further ascension, nature is the imperial concubine, that is to sit on an equal footing with Tong Guifei, will be the most dazzling person in the harem. Anyhow Tong Jia clan,Nail machine manufacturer, is Kangxi's mother clan, her coming to power, will let Tong Jia clan feel the crisis. There is an essential difference between her and Tong Guifei-she has a prince, and once she gains power, she will be the biggest threat to the prince. So the man opened his mouth several times and finally pressed it down. You see, Tong Guifei and her sister, Empress Xiaoyiren, have such great power in the harem, which is the balance of their childless life. Concubine Han did not covet the position of the imperial concubine, but lived a comfortable life. Time passed in a twinkling of an eye, the weather cooled down day by day,wire nail making machine, Han Fei's belly, also watched day by day big up, Han Fei has not been very convenient to go out. However, I do not know why, this day, please Ann, Tong Guifei or sent someone to invite her alone. The reason given was that there were new people in the palace who wanted to offer tea to the empresses and concubines with high positions. When Concubine Han received the news, it was nothing, but Liu Yun was so angry that he cleaned up for Concubine Han on the side. He said angrily, "I don't know what the imperial concubine is thinking. I know that your belly is so big that it's not suitable for you to go out again, but I still want to let you toss about. I also said that you don't have to pay your respects now." Nine princesses are also on the side, looking at Han Fei with a big belly, frowning, whispering: "If the mother is not convenient, the daughter will block everything down." Han Fei pinched her daughter's nose and asked her with a low laugh, "How does the baby want to block it for her mother?" "If you are not obedient, you will naturally have a daughter's way." The nine princesses had a sharp look in their eyes, and naturally there was a way for her to deal with these people. If she hadn't considered the feelings of Emperor Ama, she would have turned his harem upside down. It's just that she wants to stay the same. Concubine Han hugged her daughter and kissed her again and again. Finally, she said with a low laugh, wire nail machine manufacturers ,Nail production machine, "My dear daughter, just grow up well and marry a suitable husband. The rest is all with her mother and concubine." She has a group of red envelopes, which contain a lot of health-preserving spiritual liquid, and her body is naturally much stronger than others. What's more, pregnant, a person stay also stuffy, she is willing to fight with a group of people wisdom, also better than their own person ah. In the harem, even if she is the favorite of the harem, Kangxi, it is impossible to guard her every day, if you want to live an interesting life, naturally you have to play and live. Heard the mother imperial concubine to say this words again, nine princesses feel the bottom of the heart is hot many, finally is follows own mother imperial concubine, goes to the Chenggan palace together. Chenggan Palace In Chenggan Palace, this day, because Zhao Fei, who had not appeared for a long time, was coming, so on this day, the whole Chenggan Palace was more lively than ever. As soon as Han Fei arrived, all the empresses and concubines paid their respects to her. "Concubine, concubine, pay your respects to Zhao Fei's sister. Zhao Fei's sister is blessed." "All sisters, get up. It's all right today. Just sit down as you like." Han Fei's voice fell behind, and everyone sat down in their seats.
When Concubine Tong saw that Concubine Han had arrived, she appeared. When she saw that the empresses and concubines below were all seated, she opened her mouth and said, "Well, all the sisters have arrived. Let's get ready for today's tea ceremony." As soon as he said this, today's protagonists, Gua'erjia and his concubines, began to come out and stand in front of them to pay their respects to several people first. Concubines, Gua'erjia, pay their respects to Concubine Tong's sister, Concubine Hui's sister, Concubine Yi's sister and Concubine Rong's sister. With these words, he kowtowed first, and then began to offer tea as Tong Jia said. After Tong Guifei nodded, she asked the girl to bring up the tea and handed it to Gua Erjia and the concubine who had already got up. After the concubine took the teacup, the first one to kneel was naturally Tong Guifei, followed by Hui Fei, Yi Fei and Rong Fei. Perhaps everyone wanted to see her joke, so the tea of the three empresses and concubines in front of them went very smoothly, but in a twinkling of an eye, Guaerjia and the concubines took the tea, knelt down in front of Hanfei, looked at her carefully, and finally raised the teacup over their heads and whispered: "Concubine Gua'erjia invited Sister Zhaofei to tea." Although the voice is careful, but the behavior is generous, coupled with a small face long green and tender, it is no wonder that it will become a favorite concubine in the late Kangxi period in history, like the Han people's secret concubine Wang. It's a little unpleasant to be good-looking, but it's a bit like her. She said, good life, how can let her come to pay her respects, originally waiting here. When the nine princesses saw the faces of Guar Jia and the concubines on the side, they could not sit still for two minutes, but they were held still by Han Fei. At this moment, she looked even more unhappy when she saw Gua'erjia and the concubine in front of her. Han Fei, however, lowered her head and looked at her and the concubine,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, who were all tightly stretched, and reached out to hold the cup handed over by the concubine. Steady, though. Not so fast. Gua'erjia and his concubine became nervous at once. 3shardware.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.