Step by Step (2) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

Step by Step (2)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Meikitotokiku
댓글 0건 조회 121회 작성일 23-02-10 15:35

본문

I just felt that the three ringing heads were all knocked on my heart. A sound, a sound, another sound, pressed down heavily, pressed me out of breath! If I had known that marriage in ancient times was the order of parents and the words of matchmakers, it would be difficult for individuals to have autonomy. But when we really face this scene, we feel its cruelty. I stared at Mingyu angrily, and she kept looking at me, her face a little sad, a little proud, a little unwilling, and a little hate. Finally, the sadness, pride and unwillingness on her face slowly disappeared and slowly turned into a charming smile. In my angry eyes, Tingting stood up and came forward to thank her in a dignified manner, like a proud peacock showing its beautiful elegance. Looking at ten elder brothers and her kneeling side by side, I just want to shout, why? Why? Why? Isn't he the elder brother? Doesn't he have the most noble status? Why did this most noble status deprive him of the most precious thing: freedom! Think of my sister, and then look at the scene in front of me, as well as the approaching draft date. Is this the fate of everyone in the Forbidden City? All the fear that had been hidden came out, and the whole body trembled. I don't know what happened next, and I don't know how I got out of the palace. I only remember that in front of the mansion, as soon as the sedan chair stopped, I rushed out and ran into the gate, with a scream behind me. I just ran, ran fast,14 needle valve, ran as fast as I could, ran as hard as I could. I think I need to find a place to hide, or I will marry a man for no reason. Behind me, the servant girl and the boy were all chasing me. My sister ran and shouted, "Ruoxi, Ruoxi.." The eight elder brother walked quickly and ordered the bodyguard to catch me in a cold voice. I don't know how long I ran, but I saw a guard jump in front of me and stop me. I tried to run around him, but he reached out and grabbed me. I struggled desperately, just trying to break away from him and find a place to hide. Hear the voice of 8 elder brothers to come far later: "Knock her out!" When I have a pain in the back of my neck,ball valve manufacturer, I don't know anything. Since the Mid-Autumn Festival, I seldom talk. Qiaohui, Dongyun tried her best, but I was not moved. Every day, I either sit at my desk or find a place to be in a daze. For the first time, I began to take a serious look at the fact that I was in ancient times. I thought hard about my possible fate. I kept asking myself over and over again, am I just waiting for everything to come? The servant girls in the mansion all looked at me secretly with strange eyes. I knew everyone was talking about me being crazy for ten elder brothers, but I didn't care about that. My sister always looks at me in silence and sadness. I am losing weight day by day, and my sister is losing weight day by day. Sometimes I heard Qiaohui whisper, "Master, would you advise the young lady?" "It's no use persuading," said the elder sister softly. When the time comes, she will naturally come to her senses and accept her fate! I thought to myself, no, no. I will never understand why my fate is decided by someone else's casual words? From childhood to adulthood, I only know that my efforts now determine the results of tomorrow. "Today's flower, tomorrow's fruit" is my motto. I can't accept that my fate is just a few words from others. No, I can't! I hate God. Why should I come here. Or just let me be born here, 14 tube fitting ,12 needle valve, so maybe I can accept my fate. But I have lived in modern society for 25 years, and I have been taught that fate is in my own hands. Now suddenly tell me, everything is fate, accept fate! I can't accept it! It was late autumn, and the leaves on the trees began to fall one after another. I often stood under the trees and watched the leaves fluttering down with the wind. Each piece is a dancer, they float in the wind left, right, up, down, and suddenly a spin, like the stage on the Qingyi Xiaodan's waist gently swing, infinite charm, and finally is no match for gravity, slowly, with infinite nostalgia for the wind fell. Eight elder brother, fourteen elder brother stood beside me, accompanied me to watch the dance of fallen leaves for a while. I said softly: "They are sad, do not want to fall, but ultimately can not escape the fate of falling." Fourteen elder brother said softly: "You are now'feeling when flowers splash tears, hate other birds frightened ', and so on in a few days, in a good mood, will not think so.".
I did not speak, but continued to look at the leaves fluttering in the wind. Fourteen elder brother waited for a while and asked, "Ruoxi, you really like ten elder brothers, don't you?" I grabbed a yellow leaf that flew over my eyes and said, "Yes!"! I like him very much. He is cheerful and lively, and he can make me happy. The most important thing is that he treats me well. I threw the leaf in the palm of my hand, half looking up, watching it swaying in the wind, "but my love is not what others think.". He's just my best friend. Fourteen elder brother asked in surprise, "Then why are you so sad about ten elder brother's marriage?"? People outside are saying, 'Thirteen sisters are mad because of the marriage of ten elder brothers.' I turned to look at him and said, "I am sad not because of his marriage, but because his marriage was forced on him by others!"! He doesn't want it! He took a breath and said, "I'm sad because why should I be at the mercy of others? Why can't I decide for myself?" As soon as he finished speaking, the elder brother 14 gasped and stared at me. The elder brother 8 stared at me with a cold face and said seriously, "Don't say these perverse words again!" I pulled the corners of my mouth. With a sneer, he turned his head sideways. He stepped forward, put his hand under my chin, turned my face to him, fixed his eyes on mine, and said in a cold voice, "Do you hear me?" I twisted my head to break free, but found that his hand was so strong that I couldn't break free at all, so I had to stare back at him stubbornly. He slowly increased the strength in his hands and asked in a solemn voice, "Did you hear that?" My jaw ached, more and more, and finally I stared at him bitterly and shouted, "I heard you!" 。 He stared at me, slowly withdrew his hand, threw his sleeve and left. "Are you crazy?" Said the elder brother in a deep voice? This other man is the son of heaven of the Qing Dynasty! Say that finish, hurriedly turn around, chase eight elder brother and go. I just stood in the fallen leaves flying all over the sky and solidified into a picture in the wind. When Qiaohui came to me, she looked at me,brass tube fitting, sighed and gently held my arm and said, "Miss, it's windy here. Let's go back!" I walked slowly back with her unconsciously. chinaroke.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.