Loyal Heart Record-Dugu Red _ txt Novel Paradise > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

Loyal Heart Record-Dugu Red _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Clarence
댓글 0건 조회 161회 작성일 23-02-13 13:43

본문

Sitting down, she opened her mouth and said, "Master Guan is really hard to find. I can't go to the'bodyguard camp '.." "How did you know I was here?" Asked Guan Shanyue. She said, "People from Nanhai have been coming in and out of this wine shop frequently these two days. I guess this situation may have something to do with Guan Ye, so I came to try it. I didn't expect that I would try it right!" "What can I do for you, Miss?" Asked Guan Shanyue. "Can't you go to Master Guan if it's all right?" She asked. "Of course not," said Guan Shanyue with a sudden smile. "It's just that the girl must have something to do.." "Master Guan," she said, "I've come to ask you.." "I dare not," said Guan Shanyue hurriedly. "Please speak, girl." "I want to know," she said. "What does Master Guan mean?" "Miss," said Guan Shanyue, "you mean.." "Master Guan," she said, "I went to see Yu Shuang the other day. She's recovered." Guan Shanyue understood and immediately said, "So the girl means.." "Please make it clear, Master Guan," she said. "All right!" Guan Shanyue raised her eyebrows and said, "Miss, you should know that Fu Hou thinks highly of me. In private, I also respect him very much. You can even say that I sympathize with him.." "I know," she said. "Just because I know, I don't think Master Guan should.." "Where does the girl stand?" Asked Guan Shanyue. "Is it her own or someone else's?" "Master Guan," she said, "I'm on my own side." "Then I can tell the girl," said Guan Shanyue, "that I'm just doing my best for my bosom friend at this last moment." "So it's just a token of my appreciation?" She asked. "I know, Miss," said Guan Shanyue. "In fact,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, I'm not allowed to do anything else." "Yes, Master Guan," she said, "I know that. It's true that you can't go any further. But Master Guan also wants to know that you're drinking poison to quench thirst. Once she understands it in the future, the consequences will be even more unimaginable!" With a heavy heart, Guan Shanyue nodded slightly and said with a smile, "I've thought of it, girl. I've also thought about it, but it's up to me. I can't help doing it. Fu Hou said it well. He'd rather see her happy for a while.." "Is that Fu Hou's idea?" She asked. "If she were me," said Guan Shanyue, "what would she have chosen?" "I can only harden my heart,304 Stainless Steel Pipe," she said. Guan Shanyue shook her head slightly and said, "It's a pity that I'm not a girl, and the girl is not me." "Does Master Guan think he did the right thing?" She asked. "Miss," said Guan Shanyue, "I can only say I have no choice." Her body suddenly trembled and she said, "Master Guan, I'm worried about the coming misery.." "Miss," said Guan Shanyue, "this is a big mistake. The mistake is that she shouldn't.." "Master Guan!" "Love is not a sin, and affection is not a sin," she said. Guan Shanyue gazed deeply and said, "Miss, indeed, please forgive me for saying something I shouldn't have said. This situation is the same as that between you and me." Her body suddenly trembled and she hung her head slowly. After a while, she shook her head and said, "It seems that Yu Shuang has the same fate as me. Is this an act of God?" "I dare not say, girl," said Guan Shanyue. "If it were an act of God," she said, "it would be too cruel.." "Do you think Heaven is kind?" Asked Guan Shanyue. As soon as she was shocked, 304 Stainless Steel Coil ,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, she did not speak. After a long silence, she began to say, "Master Guan, at least your heart should be kind!" Guan Shanyue shook her head and said, "It's hard to say, girl. Sometimes I have to harden my heart." "But Master Guan didn't harden his heart when he should have," she said. Guan Shanyue was speechless, but he immediately added, "Girl, maybe I'm not fit to do hard-hearted things at all!" "I don't dare to say yes or no," she said. "I just want Master Guan to soften his heart again." Guan Shanyue raised her eyebrows and said, "Miss, I advised Fu Hou. I gave him a chance.." She shook her head and said, "Master Guan, I'm not talking about this. From Master Guan's standpoint, there is no room for change. Unless Fu Hou can be hostile to that one to the end, I'm talking about Yu Shuang. She's too pitiful.."
"Do you think she's pitiful?" Asked Guan Shanyue. "Doesn't Master Guan feel sorry for her?" She asked. "No, girl," said Guan Shanyue, "I think she's pitiful, and I think she's not the only one who's pitiful.." She lowered her head slightly and said, "Master Guan, I'm grateful, but please don't think of people who are unlucky." "Miss," said Guan Shanyue, "I can't help it." She looked up suddenly and said, "Master Guan, I beg you!" Guan Shanyue suddenly stopped talking, but immediately he sighed, "Girl, are you so mean to yourself and others?" "I'm doing something good for myself," she said.
” Guan Shanyue looked shocked and said, "Is the girl going to.." "Does Master Guan think I have somewhere else to go?" She asked. Guan Shanyue's eyes flashed with excitement, but he did not speak. After a long time, he gradually regained his calm and said in a deep voice, "Girl, Guan Shanyue feels guilty all her life." "You shouldn't have said that, Master Guan," she said. "It's not your fault. Didn't you say I was like Yu Shuang?" Guan Shanyue started to speak. He wanted to say something, but finally he didn't. She said softly, "Master Guan, for my request, can you.." "The girl just said that she was in the same situation as the girl," said Guan Shanyue. "It's not the same, Master Guan," she said. "Not quite the same," said Guan Shanyue? When I go to Fu's house again, will she still. She shook her head and said, "No, Master Guan, I mean her surname is Fu and mine is Hu." "What's the difference, Miss?" Asked Guan Shanyue. "Master Guan," she said, "the Fu family is a member of this clan. They are absolutely loyal. That's a matter of course. But the Hu family is a member of the Han family. They are adherents of the first Dynasty. They have defected and changed their minds. Their crimes are unforgivable." Guan Shanyue and Qu Ran said, "Girl, this.." Is that your opinion? She nodded resolutely and said, "Yes, Master Guan, don't you think so?" "No, miss," said Guan Shanyue, "I feel the same way." "That's the difference between me and Yu Shuang," she said. "That's where you can be soft-hearted." "Miss," said Guan Shanyue, "there are shades of love. If you really want to give me a choice,Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe, I should choose whatever I say." She said in a trembling voice, "Thank you, Master Guan. You shouldn't think too much about impossible things." 。 sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.