Draw a corpse > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

Draw a corpse

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 McCullers
댓글 0건 조회 171회 작성일 23-02-21 09:53

본문

Feiyue was startled and turned around to go to Radu Yiyu. Since he couldn't kick the ghost, he pulled people away! What's the matter with this man? Where is his flexible movement! But at that moment, the female ghost's eyes suddenly showed a kind of fear similar to despair, her throat kept making a sound of drinking, and the arm inserted into Du Yiyu's shoulder began to emit white smoke! Fei Yue Leng Leng, she looked at Du Yiyu doubtfully, but unexpectedly saw the man's eyes flashed a trace of desolation. .. For what? The female ghost screamed and tried her best to handle it, but it had no effect at all. Du Yiyu raised his right hand and grabbed the female ghost by the throat. "I'll teach you a truth," he said coldly. "Not being able to use spiritual power does not mean that I have no spiritual power. I have to pay the price for bleeding!" Say that finish, suddenly a shoulder, the female ghost's arm shake out, right hand a force, pinching the female ghost's neck and pressed her on the wall: "I tell you one more thing, the art of life, simply can not save you!"! It's just a trap that Heaven has set to trick you poor living souls and use you. At this point, Du Yiyu smiled coldly and let go of his hand. Looking at the female ghost's painful appearance, his eyes crossed a trace of indescribable emotion. He said in a deep voice: "Tell me all about you, and I will give you a relief." The female ghost tightly grasped the arm that had become transparent, her eyes full of hatred, and suddenly rushed to one side of the moon. Hum Du Yiyu cold hum, poor people must have something to hate,Magnesium Oxide powder, this sentence used in ghosts is the same! Where is the art of changing life, to be a man for the elixir, to be a ghost for the life, is extremely stupid! Du Yiyu raised his hand and flicked a drop of blood at the female ghost, passing through her chest. . The female ghost screamed and fell to the ground, looking at the big hole in her chest in fear and pain, trembling all over, and groaning in pain in her throat. Feiyue frowned tightly and breathed a little fast. She was used to taking risks,Magnesium Oxide MgO, but she was not used to such a miserable picture. Suddenly, the female ghost stretched out a hand to the moon and trembled: "Help, help me!" Fei Yue took a deep breath and looked at Du Yiyu, but found that the man's face was "none of my business, willing to save you". She turned her head bitterly and looked at the female ghost with some sympathy. .. The body of the female ghost has begun to be transparent, the expression on her face is twisted in pain, and her eyes are full of pleading. Feiyue licked her chapped lips, took a deep look at the ghost, sighed lightly, and said slowly, "I'm sorry, I'm not great enough to save you with my own life." That female ghost one Leng, the face instantly reveals the ferocious color, and next to Du Yiyu is also one Leng, Magnesium Sulphate producer ,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, not by looking at the jade moon, although the expression is still insipid, that fundus is with a rare smile. Chapter 21 painting a corpse The next moment, the female ghost calendar called out, as if to fight the last strength to the jade moon. Feiyue was startled and stepped back to hit the wall. Seeing that the ghost's horrible face had come near, she reached out with one hand and easily grabbed the ghost's throat. The corners of her mouth rose, outlining a faint smile. However, the smile in his eyes just now also disappeared, replaced by the cold killing intention that penetrated into the bone marrow. This awkward man finally did not let him die. Fei Yue breathed a sigh of relief and saw Du Yiyu's right index finger and middle finger stained with some blood on his shoulder, pointing to the female ghost's eyebrows. With a scream, the female ghost disappeared completely. Fei Yue breathed a sigh of relief, but felt very uncomfortable in her heart. She had never thought that the death of the soul could also bring such a strong shock to people! The same is taken away from this world by death. Isn't there no difference between the death of a person and the death of a ghost? She looked up at Du Yiyu's figure and said softly, "The ghost who kills people is a fierce spirit. What about the person who kills ghosts?" Du Yiyu opened the curtain and turned around. His face was hidden in the shadow. He said lightly, "This question is meaningless.".
” Fei Yue raised her head slightly and said with a slight provocation, "Why is it meaningless?!" Du Yiyu smiled coldly and walked over slowly. "Where are the people who eat pork?"? Don't apply the so-called morality and ethics of human beings to those who are not of the same kind. Your problem is simply nonsense. "You!" Fei Yue was so angry that her teeth itched and she wanted to argue, but the corner of her eye swept the blood on Du Yiyu's shoulder, and she trembled in her heart and swallowed the words to her mouth. She looked at Du Yiyu's wound with some worry, even if no longer afraid of pain, people should always cherish their own body, ah, this man, his body as a puppet?! At this time, Du Yiyu also stopped, but pointed to the bookcase and said, "Open the secret room." "What for?" Asked Feiyue. "It was a living soul created by magic, but the real soul was imprisoned in her body, and with time, a new living soul would come out again." Du Yiyu said here, the fundus flashed a trace of disgust, whispered to himself: "Hum, Tianshou." "You.." "Why don't you take care of your wound first?" Said Feiyue. "Don't worry, maybe you'll need it later." Feiyue took a breath and said nothing more. She had never been as wordy as most girls. She frowned and looked at Du Yiyu's wound again. With a sigh, she went to open the secret room. A cool breath mixed with an alarming sound came from the room. With a trembling hand, Feiyue loosened her hand holding the door and jumped back to Du Yiyu, saying, "Please." Du Yiyu couldn't help laughing and said, "You also have the time to be polite." "I'm always polite when I sneak in." "Go get me some water." "Huh?" "Water" Fei month one Leng, see Du Yiyu already walked into that secret room, blankly looked around, conveniently grabbed the mineral water beside the desk to follow in. The Chamber of Secrets is the same as last time, including the woman.. Du Yiyu walked over, picked up the woman's head, uncovered the long hair, looked at the white face, the fundus flashed a color of anger, "her body is dead, but!" Fei Yue stared at the face,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, took a breath, and said, "It's exactly the same!" "What?". stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.