The sky is changing > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

The sky is changing

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 McCullers
댓글 0건 조회 191회 작성일 23-02-21 10:01

본문

At the moment of cutting through the congealed equipment, the bodies of the two men moved almost at the same time, and under the sudden increase, they rushed to each other like lightning. They did not choose to use skills, a series of violent collisions, and no one could take advantage of them. Zhou Weiqing, you are very strong, stronger than I thought. He woke up and looked at Zhou Weiqing with a slight gasp. Both of them consume a lot of power, although the power of waking up is almost endless, but in Zhou Weiqing's attack, some strange things are always endless. Especially, after performing the evil change, Zhou Weiqing's power increased three times again, which was three times higher than the original sixty-four times. Although she is able to dodge as much as possible with her own flexibility. But after all, it was a great threat to her. Therefore, in a series of hands just now, the power she consumed was far above Zhou Weiqing. This power is too abnormal. "Now she can only display the cultivation of six beads, but she has to deal with the power of a king today.". How to play this? Unless Zhou Weiqing's heavenly power is exhausted. Zhou Weiqing smiled and said, "You too!"! After all, you are limiting your own power. Wake up. How about this? Let's call it a tie. Think of it as a competition today. , Wake up with a cold hum, "daydream.". You think you won? , As she spoke, her pair of dragon claws slowly lifted, and the strong wave of heavenly power suddenly burst out of her body, still at the level of six beads, but I don't know why, this time Zhou Weiqing felt something was wrong. Vaguely,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, Zhou Weiqing saw that her body seemed to have grown a little bigger when she woke up, and more accurately, it seemed that the legendary suit on her body was merging with her dark magic dragon. What kind of ability is this? Zhou Weiqing opened his eyes wide. He had never seen anyone whose own abilities could be fused with congealed equipment. Wake up and look at him coldly, "this is the second change of the dark dragon, the real body of the dark dragon.". You can be proud to be able to force me to use such a nirvana. I'm not going to lose. After using the real body of the dark dragon, "all my abilities will be doubled.". In this state, Na is afraid that I have only six beads to perform, but even in the face of a strong king, I can resist for a while. Your power is great. But in front of my dark magic dragon body, it is still very small. The real body of the dark dragon can make me have the strength of the dark dragon in a short time. Of course, it's just a dark dragon at the level of six beads. But it's enough to deal with you. , As she spoke, her body changed dramatically when she woke up, and the strong dark breath kept rushing out of her body chalk. Her wife is really changing her form like a dragon, Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet ,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel, but it's just a small version of the dragon. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Zhou Weiqing really couldn't believe it was true. Although he himself has the ability to change like a dragon and a tiger in the second stage, it is only a change in the body part. It is impossible to really become a dragon like waking up from a dream. At this moment, for Zhou Weiqing, Xuantian Palace seems to have become more mysterious. In this powerful holy land, how many magical skills are there? Can't wait. Zhou Weiqing also does not want to lose, the key is that he does not want to be abused by the other side. Wake up today and call him out, I'm afraid it's not just a simple test of his ability, there must be some other purpose. If she loses this battle, I'm afraid she will not only look down on herself, but also probably make herself suffer a lot. With a flash of red light in his eyes, Zhou Weiqing moved when he woke up and had not yet completed the change of the real body of the dark magic dragon. Like lightning, he rushed to wake up. Wake up and look at him, eyes showing a trace of disdain, snorted, said: "useless, in the process of changing the real body of the dark dragon, my whole body will be in a state of hegemony.". Unless your cultivation can surpass my original cultivation, at least at the level of the Emperor of Heaven, it is impossible to prevent me from completing the transformation. You, what are you doing.. Sui Meng Novel Net Full Text Handwriting Update Fastest. Su Suíèng. Ng om Chapter 248 of the main text. (Top) Sui Meng Novel Net Full Text Handwriting Update Fastest. Su Suíèng. Ng om Her voice changed before she had finished her confident words.
Zhou Weiqing's Gemini Hercules Hammer did not know when it had been put away, and when he rushed to the front of the dream like lightning, he directly displayed a unique skill. The legendary dragon claw hand.. At this time, the transformation of the dream has not been fully completed, although the legs are close to the state of the dragon's tail, but the changes in the upper body are still continuing. Zhou Weiqing's arrest made her die of shame and indignation. Moreover, a strong suction force also burst from Zhou Weiqing's hands in an instant. The strong heavenly power is constantly injected into Zhou Weiqing's body by the crazy Chou from the waking body. The change of the real body of the dark dragon that she had been carrying out suddenly stopped. Looking at the dream at close range, Zhou Weiqing said with a smile, "Who doesn't have a few life-saving skills?"? If the real body of your dark dragon is really finished, I'm afraid I'm not the opponent. However, the time of this change is too long. The overbearing state can only prevent me from hurting you, but it can't prevent me from touching you, can it? Wake up at this time eyes stare, looking at Zhou Weiqing can not speak, chest bursts of crisp hemp constantly come, more importantly, her body is being sucked out of the degree of increasing. The real body of the dark dragon could not be maintained because of the massive loss of her heavenly power. More importantly, what she lost was not the heavenly power of the six beads, but her own heavenly power. This suction does not matter, Zhou Weiqing is also surprised. When he woke up, the power of heaven was much more terrible than he had imagined. The huge power of heaven is as vast as the sea, which is absorbed and immediately transformed into holy power in his body, and then through the operation of holy power,Stainless Steel Welded Pipe, it becomes the bright light of holy power like a galaxy. In just a dozen breaths, Zhou Weiqing felt that his holy power had improved more than he had practiced in the previous month. Lord of Heaven! She turned out to be the Emperor of Heaven, not the King of Heaven. Zhou Weiqing was also somewhat stunned at this time. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.