The road of online games is invisible. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

The road of online games is invisible.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Manchu Ting
댓글 0건 조회 250회 작성일 23-02-21 10:17

본문

"Ah, this thing is also sold!" If the water just glanced two or three times, he saw two pieces of Yimu Qingyin on a player's stall. This thing is not much worse than the congenital refined copper that Ruoshui got a long time ago. It can be regarded as the best material with wood attributes at this stage. It produces very little. When Ruoshui knew the price of the material, he had not seen a few pieces in the auction, and the price was more than five hundred taels. Unexpectedly, he casually put two pieces on this small stall. This place is really full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers and countless treasures. Strolling around for a while, Ruoshui became more and more surprised, and many materials that he had never seen or even heard appeared here. There is a hidden level of the guy actually took a five-step sharp gold flag door out to sell, provoked a lot of people in the side while watching, while talking. Ruoshui himself has gained a lot of knowledge, but it is not without harvest. A piece of Guishui fragment of the Five Elements Sutra, which cost no more than thirty taels, fell into his magic weapon bag, and by the way, he exchanged a second order magic weapon with an earth fire essence. Bronze Galloping Horse: Second-order magic weapon, made by machine, can be ridden, speed 200, can be transformed into a blue steed trampling on the enemy, made by purple sun. Although it is not a good thing,China spa factory, but to be able to ride is a more gimmicky attribute, because in big cities can not use the Royal Sword to fly, so riding a machine horse instead of walking can also be said to be one of the better choices for players. In addition, this magic weapon can also be used to attack, which can be regarded as a dual-purpose. But this purple day player, unexpectedly already finished the task of the machine art, got the first order machine art drawing,5 person hot tub, it seems that after relying on the machine art to make a fortune is just around the corner. Who is that? How much is your magic weapon? As soon as Ruoshui's eyes swept, he suddenly found something he was very interested in on a stall. Three hundred and eighty taels, very fair, much better than those garbage in the auction room, the price is at least fifty taels cheaper than inside. A lazy voice rang out, a player leaning against the wall with a lazy face saw that Ruoshui was interested in the things on his stall, said a few words slowly, and then stopped talking. En, the third-order fire cloud shuttle, in addition to physical attacks, can also release three pre-infused thunder and fire skills attacks, very good ah! At least you have to sell more than four hundred and fifty taels in the auction. Brother, you sold more than three hundred. Don't you feel that you have suffered losses? The man glanced at Ruoshui and said, "I'm collecting materials here and selling something by the way. Why do you care so much? Do you want to buy it or not?"? Get out of the way if you don't buy it! Ya, Whirlpool bathtub ,endless pool factory, rare to have a good heart, even to a dog bite Lu Dongbin. Ruoshui glanced at the attribute introduction of this magic weapon again, gritted his teeth and endured it. In fact, although this magic weapon is good, Ruoshui is not so prodigal that he has to spend nearly four hundred taels of gold to buy a third-order magic weapon. However, at the bottom of the introduction of the attributes of this fire cloud shuttle, there is a line of small print, which makes Ruoshui very interested in this third-order magic weapon. Wash and sleep. That is to say, this is definitely a medium-level magic weapon in the third-order magic weapon, which is made by a player called Wash-and-Sleep. And if the water recently, just want to find a high level of training treasure master, to refine a magic weapon for themselves. Brother, don't get angry. I just want to ask, did you make this magic weapon? "I don't want to talk to you." "The player stood up and quietly put away all the things on the stall without paying any more attention to Ruoshui." Wash up and go to bed. You're closing the stall. Why don't we find a place to talk about what we said last time? A voice suddenly sounded around Ruoshui, Ruoshui looked back, a player wearing a five-color Taoist uniform appeared behind him. Behind him, there were six or seven players in the same costume, and outside, there was a circle of guys watching the fun. The player who had just spoken walked up to him and saw that Ruoshui had no intention of leaving. He frowned and said to Ruoshui, "I'm sorry. We have something to talk about with him. Can you please leave for a while?" "I have some business to talk to him, too. You can talk about it first, and I'll talk about it after you finish.".
"Ruoshui said lightly, although the player's words were polite, but before that frown, but let Ruoshui heart gave birth to a trace of disgust.". The man frowned again and said, "I'm afraid he won't be able to do business with you after he talks with us. You'd better leave first.." Without waiting for the guy to finish his words, the player who asked him to wash and sleep interrupted him, "I'm used to being free, and I'm not interested in your broken gang." Washing and sleeping made the faces of several companions behind the man change color, but he added without scruple, "Besides, even if you guys are going to hang me up, I won't go!" The player standing in the front couldn't help saying, "Wash and go to sleep. You have a high level of refining treasure. We only sincerely want to invite you to join the gang. Even if you don't want to come, why do you speak ill of each other and insult our gang?" "Hum, pull by force, also calculate sincerity?"? Is that how you get all the people in your gang? The player who was asked to wash and sleep really gave birth to a foul mouth, and in a few words, he annoyed these guys wearing five-color Taoist uniforms. Chapter 56 watch the fun. "You!" The leading player was furious. He had only been ordered to invite the promising alchemist to join the gang. Unexpectedly, after several contacts, the guy who was called to wash and sleep was disdainful, so that the anger in his heart could not be suppressed. Wash and sleep. Everyone has his own ambition. If you don't want to come to us, you can break up. But you insult our club again and again, that's not okay! Apologize! Or don't blame me for doing it to you. The leading player couldn't help saying. That who, am I wrong? Wash up and go to sleep. By this time,outdoor spa manufacturers, I had packed up my things. I was squinting at the guy who was about to get angry. I said in a very lazy tone, "I'm not interested in going to your old gang. If I want to fight, I can accompany you." 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.