The Other Shore Tiandu-Bufeiyan _ txt Novel Paradise > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

The Other Shore Tiandu-Bufeiyan _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lombardi
댓글 0건 조회 1,296회 작성일 23-02-23 09:25

본문

To make the desolate city a rich city, she had to borrow three thousand cows. Three thousand cows, if around him, are only a small difficulty, which can be erased by talking and laughing, just like a game. But now, in this vast grassland, it is an insurmountable mountain, related to the life and death of twenty thousand people in the desolate city. No one can help her. What should she do? Heavy robbery in front of her horse, watching the woman. The woman who was regarded as a lotus flower by the people of the desolate city, the woman who resisted the majesty of the Great Khan, the woman who was blessed and kissed by Brahma, could only cry secretly in the morning breeze when no one saw her. He smiled. At the moment when the morning sun reflected the first ray of light on his face, he smiled. Pale face, suddenly dyed red by the sun. He knew what she was worrying about. Naturally, I also know what this sadness means. He dismounted and walked to her step by step. The thick morning mist was not disturbed by his pace, as if he did not exist in the world, but a phantom of nothingness,temperature screening kiosk, a deep fear in his heart. When he passes through everything, nothing will change and no trace will be left. He comes with joys and sorrows, but when he leaves, he takes everything with him. He came to the front of Acacia, bent down, a faint smile stained his face. Under the rendering of the sun,Interactive digital signage, the ferocious mask also appears secret and soft. I can give you anything you want. There is infinite compassion in his gentle words. Acacia suddenly looked up and looked at him warily. She never believed that the devil in front of her would have any kindness. Heavy plunder looked at her with endless pity: "Now, only I can help you..." His voice grew solemn. "Maybe you should try to trust me for once." Acacia bit his lip and said, "I want to borrow three thousand cows." Heavy robbery smiled and nodded: "Yes." He promised so easily that Acacia was stunned and frowned. "What do you want?" She was ready to bear all the harsh conditions he put forward. Heavy plunder smiled: "I don't want you to do anything." Acacia was stunned and looked at him doubtfully. "I just want you to remember that our bet is still there. You can't leave the desolate city in three months," he said lightly. "Otherwise.." He stood facing the sun, which fell on his silver hair and shone eerily, as if through his body, breeding thousands of pure white flowers, blooming silently on the grassland. At that moment, his whole body was very transparent, like the most holy spirit, but what he said was the most bloody and dangerous prophecy. Everyone in the desolate city will be sacrificed in blood. Acacia bit his lip gently. She was ready to accept any terms of the robbery, as long as he could grant her request. But he didn't ask for anything more than a restatement of their bet. It was a kindness beyond her expectation. So she did not hesitate. I will not leave the desert city until it becomes a rich and free city. Richness, freedom, face recognition identification ,smart interactive whiteboard, no more humiliation, no more pain. There are no more gods, and there are no more demons. She did not make a vow to the gods and Buddhas, but the sky and the earth, the wilderness and the city, all remembered her promise. Heavy robbery looked at her with a smile and nodded. He raised his sleeve gently, and a very thin snake was wrapped around his pale fingers. As thin as a wisp of soft silk. The snake's body is completely transparent, and its eyes can penetrate its body without obstruction. No bones, no blood. If it were not for the shimmering eyes, anyone would regard it as an ornament carved from jade. But what ornament can carve out such beauty? The slender line is like a streamer, and the soft radian tells the endless yearning. When it winds on the palm of the heavy plunder, it is like a light shining in another light, so harmonious and bright. Without the slightest injury, the purest and gentle beauty. As if the memory itself. The heavy plunder stretched out his hand and gently gathered up the hair hanging from the ear of Acacia. The pure white snake body was so cold that Acacia could not help but shiver gently. With a little pain, she could feel the serpent's thin teeth piercing her skin and biting into her earlobe. The snake's slender body slowly stiffened and curled up into a beautiful snake-shaped earring.
When the sun shines on it, the brilliant light ripples gently in the snake's body, just like a dream that has not yet been awakened. Cold, from the ear lobe of Acacia, along the veins of her whole body, has been into the heart. The little snake seemed to have become infinitely thin and long, interweaving into a net in her body, which caught her and could never escape. Acacia did not dodge, she knew that this was what she had to bear. One day, the desolate city will be rich, free and happy. But what about her? Will she be happy? Freedom? No need to read. The heavy hands remained on her temples, touching her hair, and sighing: "This snake is called Forgetting Love." "The most unforgettable thing in the world is the word of love.". If love grows, it is love; if it is lost, it is forgetfulness. Affection is suffering, but forgetting affection is never suffering. He spoke softly, his eyes full of pity: "Because you will forget one by one, forget these days, the most unforgettable things, and the most grateful people in your heart.". The more you want to remember, the sooner you forget. Without my antidote, you will eventually forget all your memories and become a walking corpse. "Then your life will be worse than death." He held his lovesick sideburns tenderly and incomparably, as if he were telling infinite blessings. Acacia eyes drooped, and did not move. When she said that promise, she had made up her mind. She doesn't care what happens to her. She only cares about one thing. She wanted to do her best for the desolate city. Looking at her gentle and resolute face, her eyes suddenly changed,touch screen kiosk, and a trace of disgust appeared in her transparent eyes. He suddenly stretched out his hand and held Acacia's wrist tightly. Thin fingers seem to buckle into the pulse of Acacia, tearing the dripping blood, only in this way can he ease his mania. How many people do you want to charm? 。 hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.