The south wind comes into my bosom by Jiu Xiaoqi > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

The south wind comes into my bosom by Jiu Xiaoqi

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lombardi
댓글 0건 조회 209회 작성일 23-02-23 09:27

본문

When Lu Sheng saw him, his eyes lit up and he got up and ran to him like a bird. The south wind opened his arms to pick her up, but when she came near, he suddenly remembered that he should be angry at the moment, so he immediately braked and did not look at him. Lu Sheng: "Humph!" The south wind looked at her wrinkled little face and wanted to kiss her at once. But the occasion was not right, and the time was not good, so he pulled her into his arms and held her tightly. He whispered in her ear, "I was wrong. Don't be angry, OK?" Lu Sheng just buried himself in his chest and did not speak. The two of them snuggled up to each other and stood outside the hospital, and people coming and going looked at each other curiously. Assistant Feng looked on, feeling that if he did not make a sound to remind them, they would probably hold them to the end of time. Assistant Feng coughed and said, "Are you hungry, boss?" A word reminded the south wind. He loosened Lu Sheng and looked at her carefully, only to see that her hair was messy, her face was haggard, and her eyes were red. I don't know if it was his illusion, but he always felt that she was thin, not as watery and plump as she had been a few days ago. The south wind will rise a trace of heartache, mixed with guilt. He asked Lu Sheng, "Are you hungry?" "Well,digital whiteboard price," Lu Sheng nodded and sighed, "I haven't eaten for a long time." Nanfeng took her to a nearby restaurant to eat something, and learned that she had not eaten since last night, and he dared not let her eat more, for fear of spoiling her appetite, so he only let her eat seven full. Lu Sheng did not eat enough, the south wind has already paid the bill, she looked at him bitterly,temperature check kiosk, asked, "do you not like me?"? You don't call me, and you don't give me a meal. Is there really no novelty. "" The south wind does not know whether to laugh or cry. "Eat these first, and then eat at the airport." Assistant Feng has booked the tickets, and they went straight to the airport after lunch. At the airport, Lu Sheng had another meal as he wished. While eating, he sighed that the meal at the airport was really expensive! Drink the soup together! Nanfeng did not want to take off his hat in the hotel, but finally took it off at the security checkpoint, and Lu Sheng finally saw the gauze tied to his head. What's wrong She's in a hurry. The south wind winked at Assistant Feng. Assistant Feng understood and explained, "It's the boss who acts bravely for a just cause!"! The boss just hurt his head, but the gangster was miserable and was beaten into the ICU by the boss! The south wind glared at him: "You can be more ridiculous.". After leaving the security checkpoint, Lu Sheng stood on tiptoe to see the injury of the south wind, and naturally he could not see why. "Does it hurt?" She asked. "It doesn't hurt. It's only a wound as big as a fingernail. It's already beginning to scab over. The doctor was afraid that I would accidentally get wet, so he bandaged it tightly." "All right, smart whiteboard price ,face recognition identification kiosk, all right," Lu Sheng patted his heart, a moment of fear, "don't fight so hard next time!" "Well, I promise." Think of being beaten into the ICU gangsters, Lu sheng a little worried, in case of a human life, the south wind is not to have trouble? She asked Assistant Feng: "What happened to the guy who hurt Nan Feng later?" "It's turned into a piece of shit!" "Huh?!" "No, no," Assistant Feng covered his mouth. "I mean, human scum is worse than excrement!" "Well!" Lu Sheng thought so deeply. On the plane, three people sat side by side, Lu Sheng as if afraid, always holding the hand of the south wind. She said to him, "Don't have anything to do in the future.". I don't know what I would have done without you. The south wind looked out of the window at the snow-white clouds, and when he heard this, his heart moved slightly. Chapter 93 a complete chapter. Li Weiguo lost his temper with Lu Sheng on the phone. Lu Sheng held his cell phone, his shoulders trembled slightly, and he dared not talk back. Her eyes were rolling, and when she looked across the south wind, her eyes were a little aggrieved. It seems to be her talent skill point to pretend to be cute and pitiful to the south wind. The south wind raised his hand and touched her head. He smiled gently, but his mood was not up or down. Later, Nanfeng personally sent Lu Sheng to the provincial team to apologize to Li Weiguo on behalf of Lu Sheng. Lu Sheng hid behind Nanfeng. She was afraid that Li Weiguo would beat her. Li Weiguo really hit someone, although he didn't hit her. Nanfeng said, "Coach Li, I'm sorry I didn't manage her well.".
” Li Weiguo said rudely, "Are you apologizing?"? Don't be too obvious about protecting calves! The south wind smiled and pushed Lu Sheng's head. "What are you doing standing there?"? Get to training! Li Weiguo was so angry that he pointed to the south wind and pointed to Lu Sheng. For a moment, he was so helpless that he didn't know what to say. Finally, he waved his hand and said, "All right, get out!" This is to let Lu Sheng go. After Lu Sheng left, Li Weiguo said to Nanfeng, "I look down on people who are unorganized and undisciplined!" "It's really my fault," Nanfeng said, taking off his hat to show him the gauze on his head. "It's open. It's just in time for the earthquake over there. I'm sleeping in the hospital. My mobile phone is turned off. She thinks I'm buried in the earthquake." "She has a rich imagination." What's wrong with your head? What's wrong? This incident has now surpassed the air crash and has risen to the top of the list of events that Nanfeng does not want to recall in his life. He lit a cigarette and puffed away. His face was old and mysterious, and his voice was deep and slow. "Don't mention it." Li Weiguo's brain made up for the drama of "good people from other places fighting bravely against local snakes". After making up for the drama, he said, "OK, people are all right." "Mmm." "I said," Li Weiguo leaned closer and said, "your Lu Sheng really cares about you!" When the south wind heard this, he looked a little complicated. He didn't know how much Lu Sheng cared about him until today. Even, he felt, she probably cared more than she showed today. The words she said on the plane, what would she do without him, were not sweet words she poured into him, but words from her heart. She was dependent on him,interactive kiosk price, like flowers on water and trees on air. Thinking of this, the heart of the south wind is warm and soft. But it was hard for him not to think more. If Lu Sheng is just an ordinary little girl who goes to college to find a job like her peers and engages in a job that may be boring but stable, then Nanfeng can rest assured to enjoy her dependence. hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.