Feng Lin Tian Xia: Princess 13 years old > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

Feng Lin Tian Xia: Princess 13 years old

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Trevisan
댓글 0건 조회 174회 작성일 23-02-23 09:51

본문

Red permeated the whole sky. The strong smell of blood flew up to the sky with the autumn wind. The color of the flame was so bright that it almost hurt everyone's eyes. There's not enough rolling oil in Dongchengmen. "Add." "The South Gate is understaffed." "Drop Liu Jun and replace him with the imperial army." "There are no arrows at the West Gate." "The North Gate." On the high wall, countless people came and went, and countless reports were heard one after another. Kill.. The roar through the sky shook the earth outside the capital of Aoyun. The island of Hades did not capture the capital of Aoyun for five days and nights, and it was almost completely crazy. That fierce attack, regardless of the cost of the attack, even if Ao Yun had been prepared, but also the resistance is extremely tragic and heavy. Tianya, Yishui, and other generals constantly deal with several big gates, constantly mobilize military supplies. The blood-red eyes were completely ferocious. A human head emerged from the wall. Tianya eye quick hand disease, a knife cut down. The soldier behind him rushed up and, with a bang, pushed down the ladder on the wall with all his strength. I don't know how many times I was attacked and killed back by them, and people were numb. Why haven't you come yet? The corners of his mouth were already blistered, and Tianya gnashed his teeth while commanding. Why hasn't Liu Yue come yet? Not here yet? Boom, boom, Tianya's words just fell. Suddenly there was a loud roar under the city. Hades hundreds of thousands of soldiers desperately rushed up, the whole line of pressure. This is a desperate siege with no casualties. Damn, damn, give me resistance, who dares to let a person up, I destroyed his nine clans. Tianya is almost crazy. And at this time, Ao Yun palace. Duguye,inflatable floating water park, dressed in a pale yellow prince's robe, stood coldly in the main hall, gazing at the sky. The cold and expressionless face could not see any emotion. Around him, all the civil servants were gathered in the hall. No one spoke and there was silence. You can even hear the sound of fighting from the city gate. Everyone is waiting, everyone is waiting. Report, Hades four hundred thousand military forces to attack the city with all their strength. The messenger rushed up, sweating profusely, and was almost speechless. Hold on. The voice was cold,large inflatable water slide, and the eyes of the lonely night gazing at the sky did not even lower, but only recognized the two words coldly. Yes "Newspaper, there are signs of breaking through the East Gate, but it was beaten back." "Newspaper, the West Gate is tight." The silent hall became more and more silent and depressed in the sound of the report. Sitting high on the throne, Lord Aoyun was sweating profusely. He gritted his teeth and looked at the lonely night quietly and said, "Wang Er, transfer the troops to take part in the defense. You stop more than three hundred thousand military forces. This.." "I have my own plan." Dugu night head also did not return to the cold track. Lord Ao Yun swallowed the words on his lips, his son would not be wrong, would not be wrong, but. Inside the hall, it became more and more silent. Newspaper, Dongcheng flying pigeon passes on the book. "Bring it." Hearing this, the lonely night suddenly moved, a dodge rushed to the front of the runner, grabbed the flying pigeon to pass the book. Open it, Inflatable indoor park ,Inflatable indoor park, there are only a few big words on it. Yelv Liuyue, Queen of Beimu, has arrived. That's all for today. Chapter 1354-1365 the counterattack begins. He grasped the flying pigeon in his hand, and the fire flashed in the cold eyes of the lonely night. The moon is coming, and the moon has arrived. Somebody, bring me my armor. With a wave of his big hand, the whole person of the lonely night seemed to be lit up. Behind him, the silent minister, see this not by Qi Qi move. Armor, their prince has never used armor, today is. The main hall of Aoyun Palace, which had been in suffocating silence, began to recover. A set of silver armor covers the slender body, powerful and vigorous at the same time, but also set off the lonely night as clear as the moon, noble as God. The sunlight falls from the window, rendering the silvery white more and more sparkling. It stands proudly in the world and is sacred and inviolable. Open the palace gate and come with me. The cold drink winds up for nine days. Full of heroism, full of desperate killing. As soon as the lonely night waved his hand, the cloak flew up and strode toward the palace gate. The proud and independent figure of the world was extremely high and cold. Silver dazzling, the only one in the world. The sun is shining brightly, and the bloody battle is raging outside the capital of Aoyun. Flattering comes as fast as lightning.
Liuyue led her five hundred thousand north herdsmen military forces, day and night, finally in the lonely night after five days, arrived. The ground was red and solemn. However, that can not be overwhelmed by the sound of the hooves of the north herdsman's military forces. The enemy is at the gate, and Beimu has arrived. The dark army spread out. In an encircling posture, in an outflanking situation. Stuck the retreat behind four hundred thousand military forces of Hades Island. Under the golden light of the sky, Beimu is behind, Hades Island is in the middle, and Ao Yun is in the front. There is a clear distinction between the three forces. What, coming? Come so soon, damn it, damn it. Under the flag of King Zhongjun of Hades Island, the four saints of gold, wood, water and soil saw the flag of King Liuyue flying in the distance, and the sound of iron hooves broke through the void. For a moment, he was almost angry to vomit blood. It's coming too fast. It's coming too fast. They haven't captured the capital of Aoyun yet. They haven't broken the city yet, and haven't found a good shelter for themselves. Beimu is coming. What to do now? They have no way forward and no way back. The whole situation of dumplings made by Beimu was formed. Gnashing teeth, the four saints of metal, wood, water and soil, watching the military forces of the moon flying. Closer and closer, the face was so contorted that it could hardly be seen. Come on, pass the order down. The rear team becomes the front team. Meet Beimu. No matter what, don't let Beimu come over. Those who disobey the order will be beheaded. The exasperated command came from the mouth of the wooden saint, bringing up the final madness. However, at the same time when the wood saint gave the order, he was ready to transfer half of his troops to deal with the military forces of Beimu who came to help. The city gate has been closed, has been looking tired of running the capital of Aoyun,Inflatable meltdown, on the wall. Suddenly three cannons were fired, a tremendous noise, earth-shaking. Accompanied by these three cannons. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.