Shadow Street > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

Shadow Street

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Trevisan
댓글 0건 조회 192회 작성일 23-02-23 09:52

본문

That's the city of the Forsaken, the Undercity! Using transposition, Li Wei arrived at this place in an instant. The hall where Sylvanas, the banshee king, was first seen was said to be the royal hall of the former royal city, but now it was full of decline, but Li Wei knew that there was another lively world under the ruins. Through an automatic transport ladder, Li Wei went down to the underground Undercity, where the guards were also free from the control of the Lich King. When they saw Li Wei, they even greeted him in a friendly way. For these big men, Li Wei felt that they were natural fighting machines, especially the plague virus flowing from their broken belly, which was a big killer. It would be nice to get the help of abomination! Li Wei was stunned! Yeah, why not? I'm the Forsaken. I can use this status to make some articles. Long live the great queen! The voice of hatred is so deep that if you just listen to it, you will think it is an attractive man with a magnetic voice. Hi there Li Wei said hello to an abhorrent guard. Hello, young Forsaken, if you have any questions about this city, just ask me! Hatred obviously regards Li Wei as a newcomer to the Undercity for the first time. A newly awakened undead will have problems of one kind or another when they first arrive in the Undercity, and hatred is used to it. Undercity Guard, Abomination of the Forsaken,Inflatable water obstacle course, Level C3, Strength 74; Dexterity 39, Spirit 5; Stamina 35. They also have another name; Patchwick. Li Wei knows that Patchwick is another name for abomination, and they belong to a member of the suture monster series. The Stitcher has always been the backbone of the Scourge's ground forces. Ghouls only think about their stomachs, and once they've eaten enough, they never move forward; crypt demons are more loyal to how they abuse their prey. Without a mind that is always loyal to its master's commands, the Scourge has become the perfect war machine,Inflatable 5k obstacle, so Scourge scientists are constantly perfecting the capabilities of such killing machines. In fact, they are not really without thinking ability, but their thinking ability is very imperfect, like a three-year-old child, only listening to the orders of the created. Powerful ground combat troops, powerful meat shields, war machines that are completely loyal to their masters'orders, this is abomination. When Li Wei entered the world of this task, he had an idea. That is to use the "stitching" technology of the Undead Scourge and the disgusting dark magic to make their own abomination forces in the real world. After all, there is no shortage of monsters and human corpses in the real world at this moment. Maybe now is the time to realize this idea. Tell me, strong warrior, where is your queen? Li Wei asked tentatively. You forgot to address Her Royal Highness the Great Queen, and of course, you can find our Her Royal Highness the Great Queen in the Royal District! I hate that when I say this question, Inflatable outdoor park ,inflatable castle with slide, I am very serious. By the way, I have one more question. Do you have a name, warrior? Li Wei laughed. It was the first time the abomination guard had heard such a question, and in its simple thinking, the owner who made it did not seem to have told it the answer to such a question. Uh. No No, I don't have a name! Therefore, this hateful answer is still within Li Wei's expectations. No way Li Wei stretched out his hand and patted the fat belly and continued, "Didn't the master Bolin who made you give you a name?" Li Wei's expression was rather surprised, as if he were blaming the man named Bolin. Sure enough, the abomination snorted angrily, "Young Forsaken, the man who made me was not Master Bolin, but Master Stork. He really didn't tell me anything about the name. If you have nothing else to do, don't bother me.." As a result, Li Wei was driven away by this abomination. Walking in the passage of the dark city, Li Wei showed a smile. Sure enough, hatred will not be forgotten by those who make the body, which is their first master.
Use this method to get the name of the sewing master, which is equivalent to deceiving children. The next step is to find him. At the most, you have to get a large number of abominations to deal with John and Rogers, the fear ghost king. Of course, if you are lucky enough, you can get the method of making the sewing monster. However, Li Wei searched for a long time in the Undercity, but did not find any clues about Master Stork. Obviously, he was not here. In desperation, Li Wei had to buy some necessary supplies in the Undercity and left the Undercity. In the Tirisfal woodlands, where the Undercity is located, there are towns and camps belonging to the Forsaken, and perhaps in those places, some clues can be found. But Li Wei knows that he doesn't have much time. If John's team were to attack the southern human stronghold with the Undead Scourge, it would take two days at most, which was all he could use. Of course, Zheng Yutong has been in accordance with their own plans, as far as possible in the areas controlled by the natural disaster of the dead to destroy, so that more or less can improve the final score. Master Stork? I seem to have heard the name! In the small town northeast of the Undercity, a stable keeper scratched his head and said to Li Wei, "There is a huge tomb in a cemetery in the western mountains, where I once saw a guy named Stork.." Thank you! Li Wei spent most of the day and finally found a little clue. Wait a minute, young Forsaken, I see you have been out of the category of recruits, can have their own mount, how, as long as the cost of some gold coins,inflatable amusement park, you can buy a good horse from me! War horse? Li Wei was stunned. Then he looked behind the stable keeper, and Li Wei's face became quite wonderful. Damn it, I forgot about this! 166 For the sake of the Spring Festival. Ask for some monthly tickets! Thank you). joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.