The best evil emperor > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

The best evil emperor

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Guevara
댓글 0건 조회 231회 작성일 23-02-27 16:36

본문

But Fei Ye didn't think so. His smile deepened, and he pointed his finger to the edge of the thin line on the queen's wrist. Then he raised the queen's wrist and put it in front of Master Yinlong. At this time, Fei Ye's expression changed and became a little stern. At this time, he said in a loud voice, "Master, you are full of truth in vain. You are right." Take a good look at the position of your rhythm rope. Do you see clearly? Why is the color here so dark? Look at the back again, the color from the fingertips to the wrist is gradually deepening, and the poison in the queen's body is all forcibly moved to the wrist by your rhythm rope. You don't know the consequences, do you? In my opinion, with the depth of color now, in half an hour, if you keep dropping the rhythm rope, I think even if the queen's poison is cured, this hand will be wasted. And the remaining muscle weakness will also affect the whole arm, and then slowly affect the heart, when the time comes, I am afraid it is really big Luo King Kong can not be saved. As soon as the fat master explained this, the old woman and the father emperor immediately became anxious. Then the father emperor immediately asked the silver dragon master. There was a strong sense of blame in his tone: "Silver dragon master, is what he said serious?" As soon as the silver dragon heard his father's question, he had no choice but to nod his head. Then he sighed and said, "This is just a way to postpone it. This poison belongs to the most poisonous of all the poison techniques. It is a corpse insect gas killing technique. This poison technique contains the eggs of poisonous insects. Those who are poisoned can only live for three days at most. If the poison is not untied after three days, they will be dispirited and die." And the whole corpse will also become a nest of poisonous insects, when the eggs are all turned into poisonous insects, the corpse will be eaten clean and bitten. The more he spoke, the more ridiculous he became. His father interrupted him with an impatient wave of his hand. Then he said, "Even if today is the last day, you won't force out the poison of the queen. Is your poison suspension technique to let me see the queen who is still an adult? Are you afraid that I will see the queen who is black all over?"? What's the difference between the two? At this time,portable gold wash plant, I could hear that the father emperor was a little angry. To be honest, the Silver Dragon Master did this out of good intentions, but he didn't have a way to cut the root, so he should have put forward it earlier. But anyway, as soon as he heard what the Silver Dragon Master said, both the old woman and the father were very anxious, and the father even walked back and forth. It could be seen that he was very upset. After walking around twice, he shouted at the quack doctors in the outer room: "Which of you who call yourselves miraculous doctors is useful?"? We've been discussing it since we entered the room. Is there any result now? What a waste of my time! Get out, all of you! To tell you the truth, I seldom see my father so angry, but it is normal for him to be angry. It can be seen that his feelings for the queen are not shallow. At least he has been with him for so many years, and she is such a stunning beauty. Moreover, the queen is usually gentle and elegant, very gentle and dignified, gold cil machine ,Portable gold trommel, and not annoying, so she is born with a kind of inner charm to attract men. At this time, my father was so angry that the quack doctors were frightened. They were afraid that the last emperor would order them to be beheaded, so they ran very fast one by one. In a twinkling of an eye, all the forty people went out. At this time, I felt that the air in the room was better, and the space seemed to be more, not so crowded. But now is not the time to think about this. Because the father emperor of course anxious, then he walked back and forth a few steps, and then looked in the direction of the queen, found that the fat master is gently holding the queen's jade hand, fingers on the queen's tiger mouth hole, and then lost in thought, not to mention other things, just look at the expression of the fat master and the silver dragon master now know which is more calm. My father was a good judge of words and expressions. As soon as he saw Master Fei so calm and calm, he knew that he was a man of real ability. So he stepped forward. Then his voice turned to a soft voice and asked, "Well, this doctor, have you found out anything? Now the queen's time is running out. In four hours, her time will be up in three days.".
” When my father was talking, I turned my head and took a look at the cricket girl beside the silver dragon master. I found that she had been looking at me all the time, and her eyes were very strange, because I had told her that I would come to the queen, but she was not good enough. Now I really came, but I didn't go up to feel the pulse, so she was curious about who I was, and she looked a little angry. Because the person I brought embarrassed her master. However, this society is like this. If you are not as good as others, you have to submit to others. This is the eternal truth. Now his master says that I can't bring the fat master. That's not because the person I brought is against him, but because what he did is really too wrong. Are you kidding? If you do what he did, the queen will fart after today. Why do you still stay here and continue to chant sutras? But now the silver dragon master also knows that he has done something wrong, so he shakes and sighs helplessly. It can be seen that he is intentional but powerless. It's not that he doesn't want to cure the queen, but that his ability is limited. There is really no way. I can see that the father emperor understands this very well, because he also understands the seriousness of this poison. But now I am the only one in the room who knows how to detoxify with the fat master I brought, so now the father sees that the silver dragon master is no longer able, so he places all his hopes on the fat master. As soon as Fei Ye heard that his father wanted to ask, he politely clasped his fist and replied, "Back to the emperor, according to my observation just now, I don't think the poison in the queen is the poison of the Western Regions, nor is it the corpse and insect gas killing technique that has been lost for hundreds of years. However, although these are not right, what Master Yinlong said just now is also true. The queen's life can only last for three days in total. In fact, thanks to the master's temperament." Otherwise,Carbon in Pulp, I'm afraid the queen won't be able to go on for half a day, but there are still a few hours left, and this kind of poison. 。 ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.