Recommend [Tongren] [Outlaws of the Marsh] The First Yamen of the Song Dynasty > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

Recommend [Tongren] [Outlaws of the Marsh] The First Yamen of the Song…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Guevara
댓글 0건 조회 177회 작성일 23-02-27 16:38

본문

Wanyan Zongqiang went to the backyard happily with Jingba in his arms and beckoned the others to come out by the way. When the others saw Wanyan Zongqiang holding a strange dog, they all gathered around to see it. Several of them shook their heads. "You can't hunt with short legs." As soon as he finished, Jingba barked and bit the man. Yo, the little one is pretty good! The Jurchen tribe had a natural affection for animals, and instead of getting angry, they laughed. Wanyan Zongjun hugged his shoulders and said, "Just one?" This is the right question, Wanyan Zongqiang hurriedly proud up, "just one, Gao Ming gave me compensation.". He forgot one of my golden knives that day. Zong Jun was speechless. What, you want to trade me a gold knife? I won't change it. Wanyan Zongjun shook his head disdainfully. "Who would trade a golden knife for a beast?!" Wanyan Xiyin interjected, "Let's go. Don't ask Gao Ming to wait too long." Don't quarrel any more. At least you got something. What did we say to people like us who have nothing? Wanyan Zongqiang called the servant girl beside him, handed the dog to them to take care of, and cleaned up the dog hair on his body. Then I heard a female voice as clear as a silver bell saying, "Oh, it's so attractive." Unexpectedly is Jiang Yuxiang walked out, saw this lovely Luo red dog at a glance, crouched to greet it to oneself here. Before she crouched down to greet the dog, she subconsciously hooked the hair on her temples with her little finger and stroked it behind her ear. This seemingly unintentional action,30ml dropper bottle, indescribably charming, shows gentleness and loveliness. Yu Xianghun seemed not to know that he had attracted attention, and only picked up Luo Hong dog to tease him. When Zong Jun saw Zong Qiang staring at his maid, he said with a smile, "If I die, I will burn her along with my good horse and saddle." Sacrificial burial is popular among Jurchens. When a man dies, all his belongings are burned. If he designates a living person of his own,Foam Pump Bottles Wholesale, he has to burn the sacrificial burial. She's from the Song Dynasty. Is it your turn to burn? Zong Qiang hit the nail on the head. When I leave, I will take her back to Jin. I believe Song will not be stingy with a woman. Zong Jundao. Yuxiang did not realize that she would probably go abroad to be a side concubine in the future, perhaps she would have to be burned, but she had been gently teasing the pet dog in her arms, giving out pleasant laughter from time to time. Zong Jun said to her in Chinese, "That's Zong Qiang's dog. Don't touch it. Go back!" Yuxiang was stunned. His eyes were full of grievances. He hurriedly put the dog down and said helplessly, "The maidservant is wrong." He turned around and went back. As soon as Zong Qiang saw it, his anger came up and he rolled up his sleeves to fight. When they were young, they had a lot of fights, for all kinds of strange reasons, fighting for food, clothes and horses, and now there is another woman. Zong Jun is not afraid of him. He can't beat Zong Han, Empty Glass Foundation Bottle ,30ml Dropper Bottle, Zong Wang, Zong Bi and other brothers. Can't he beat you?! Wanyan Xiyin hurriedly pulled the frame, "Don't fight, can't we fight back to Jin?!" And asked others to pull the frame, "you also quickly persuade." Who knew that several other people had different opinions, and some even advised Wanyan Xiyin, "Don't worry about it, just have a fight.". Fight early and finish early. After that, I have to go to the night market. Wanyan Xiyin found that he could not hold down the town at all. He regretted that he had not asked Zong Bi and his older princes to come over and let Laoliu and Laoba fool around. He simply doesn't care. You can do whatever you like. Go to the front hall to find Gao Ming. Gao Ming was drinking tea when he heard shouting and cursing in the backyard, followed by cheers. Just as he was about to see what was going on, he saw Yan Xiyin wring his eyebrows and come in. Gao Ming pointed to the backyard and asked curiously, "What's going on?" Wanyan Xiyin said, "Your Royal Highnesses are learning martial arts from each other." A duel? Is there a fight? Gao Ming raised his eyebrows. "It doesn't matter. Anyway, it's not urgent. The night market is more lively at night." Sit down again and wait. When Wanyan Xiyin heard the noise in the backyard, he became more and more dejected. "Listen to their voices very seriously," said Gao Ming with a half-smile. It is true that the national conditions of the two countries are different. In the Song Dynasty, the old and the young are in order. Between our brothers, the younger brother absolutely dares not compete so seriously with the elder brother.
” Wanyan Xiyin also has a smattering of knowledge about Han culture and knows a lot about the etiquette of the Central Plains, but he still lacks a deep understanding. "Why?" "Courtesy". Popularly speaking, it is "rules". Don't worry. If you want to know, I'll find you some help in a few days to help you understand this. After entering the Jin, can they still sit on the same big Kang with the monarch and his subjects in friendship? Of course not. After the Jin gained a firm foothold, the later emperors also carried out the Confucian ritual of monarch and minister, which deepened the internal estrangement of the Jurchen tribe. One side feels that the other side has no rules, the monarch and his subjects are different, and the rank is different. The other side thinks who doesn't know who, and you pretend with me. The old guard and the reformers are at each other's throats and don't like each other. The division of Jin began with the introduction of etiquette. It is said that Liu bang pacified the world, but we all start a business together, who don't know who, you Liu bang said to the outside world, the dragon slept with your mother, you are the son of the dragon, cheat outside OK, we don't believe these old comrades. Liu Bang was very depressed and felt that the emperor had no sense of happiness. At this time, Xiao He gave him advice and formulated a series of rules and models, such as going to court to worship him. Unruly to be punished, Liu bang saw the former partner began to behave to him. Happiness is soaring, and Huangwei is soaring. Although this is an unofficial history, it illustrates a problem. That is, the rules are easy to be recognized and promoted by the superiors, after all, they benefit the most. Just ask Wanyan Xiyin to learn this back and pass it to Aguda or Wanyan Sheng. Rules have been in place since their generation. Wanyan Xiyin did not forget his mission and came to study. "Let's start tomorrow." "Don't worry, get familiar with Bianliang first and relax." Gao Ming laughed. Wanyan Xiyin nodded with a sad expression. After a while,Serum Bottle With Dropper, Wanyan Zongqiang and Zong Jun came in, unable to judge who won from the injury. Gao Ming pretended not to know and said with a smile, "Who won the contest just now?" They glared at each other. "Deuce." 。 penghuangbottle.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.