Drunk pillow rivers and mountains > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

Drunk pillow rivers and mountains

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Guevara
댓글 0건 조회 161회 작성일 23-02-27 16:44

본문

Rumei said with a smile, "Miss Miner just wants to take care of her brother. It's more convenient to go in and out of the palace. She's not sincere in learning art. Now that Yang Langzhong has opened his mouth, Rumei dares not sell you this face."? Although everyone can learn the skills of singing and dancing, if you want to achieve great success, you have to pay a lot of hard work. If Miss Miner's ambition is not here, just live in your house, and you don't have to worship under my concubine's door. Miner, standing in front of the two of them, prostrated herself to Rumei and said respectfully, "I want to take care of my brother nearby, but I am not only under the master's door, but also sincere in learning.". In the past, since I worshipped my teacher, all my disciples have been thrown away. From now on, I will only be a disciple under my teacher's seat. Please teach me! Rumei's clear eyes gazed deeply at her and said with a smile, "Good!"! If you have this idea, I will not give you special care, and I will treat you equally with other disciples in the future. She hesitated for a moment and then added, "Since you're under my door, it's easy for you to get in and out of the palace.". But seeing your brother from time to time doesn't mean you have the ability to take care of him! Under my door, you are an'official ', practice your skills well, and when you become a'wife', you can speak in the palace! Female artists who have entered the workshop are collectively called'officials', among which female artists who have reached a certain level of status are called'insiders', and'offering'is the highest level of artists in this industry, but artists who can become'offering'can already sit on an equal footing with princes, and few of them can reach this level in the whole world. Rumei didn't dare to expect this new disciple to have that good fortune, but as long as she could reach the level of'wife ', she would have a certain right to speak in the palace. She would have good and close contact with the eunuchs in charge of the palace and the female officials of each department. It was only a matter of words to take care of a small Chamberlain. Min'er worshipped again with pleasure and said from the bottom of her heart, "Shifu is grateful to the disciple for his kindness." www.xiaoshuotxt.,com Chapter 639 yuanfang is very busy. As soon as Yang Fan and Feng yuan walked out of "Luzhou", they stood still at the foot of the steps, turned around and said with a smile,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, "If you please stay, don't bother to see me off!" Master Rumei stood still on the steps with his new disciple Miner. With a shallow smile, he nodded and said, "The herbalist walks slowly!" Miner did not dare to overstep her words in front of her master, but looked deeply at her brother. As soon as Feng yuan had tears in his eyes, he suddenly knelt down in the dust and kowtowed three times. He did not know whether he was worshipping Rumei or the elder sister who would rather stay in the capital and learn from his teacher. Yang Fan grabbed his arm, took him up, nodded to Master Rumei, and turned away with him. The chariots and horses drove slowly forward, and in front of them was an undulating wavy garden wall, white walls and Daiwa tiles, a row of pear trees facing the wall, and some ripe pears that had not been picked were hidden in the middle of the leaves, which weighed heavily on the branches. Yang Fan comforted himself in a low voice and sat in the car. His tears were like broken beads. Feng yuanyi would never have thought that his men had not found Mr. Jiang, who was separated from him by a wall at the moment, just behind the pear tree and in the scholar's mansion. With his hands on his back, Jiang Gongzi gently frowned and crushed the half-withered pear leaves under his feet. He was defeated, Nonoxynol 9 Factory ,Lactoferrin Manufacturer, first defeated by the hand of Shen Mu, ceded half of the country, and then defeated by the hand of Yang Fan, gave up the remaining half of the country, forced to'resign ', hiding here. Although Yang Fan's plan to hold Yang Fan hostage by his wife and son failed, he was not without hope, and he still had one last chance. This opportunity was originally Yang Fan's opportunity, the family originally just want to divide part of his power to Yang Fan, cultivate the third spokesman out, because Yang Fan became the key to the selection of officials in southern Xinjiang, and because his subordinate You Haoyang thought he was smart, Yang Fan decisively dominated the situation, simply took away his power. But everything has two sides, Yang Fan's this opportunity, is also his risk. Before Yang Fan, the two suzerains of the "Successor Hall" had no official positions in the court, but Yang Fan was hidden in the court.
Therefore, as long as he can use the southern Xinjiang official to create a storm, destroy Yang Fan's plan, Yang Fan not only failed, and is likely to be beheaded by the emperor. If Yang Fan died, he may not have no chance to make a comeback, the family of those old men are not good horses who do not eat back grass, but a group of mercenary old crafty. This opportunity is not difficult to find, Yang Fan ascended the reason is that he can use his position to give the big family convenience, so his official list, must be full of the children of the big family, perhaps most of them are more hidden, but this matter can hide from others, can't hide from him ginger childe. As long as the emperor knows this, Yang Fan will die! What he has to do now is how to add fuel to the flames beforehand and use his remaining power to help Yang Fan win as many seats as possible for the family, and afterwards. And how to expose this matter, but also to remove him outside, not to reveal suspicion. Outside the wall, the wheels rumble, the sound of hooves, that is the sound of Yang Fan's car and his bodyguard passing by, is meditating Jiang Childe also did not think of, he deliberately want to send into the place of no return, at the moment with him a wall. ※ * ※ * ※ § ※ In the palace of the Prince of Wei, Wu Chengsi sat upright behind the table, his face sinking like water. Feng Ge Sheren Zhang Jiafu is chattering in front of him: "Yang Fan has not yet reported to the government, first went to see Li Zhaode, and then went to see the King of Liang, it is clear that he wants to get the support of these two people!"! Li Zhaode is now a dominant family, with his support, Yang Fan can do whatever he wants. And your majesty as long as the power can be in the hands of the Wu clan, don't mind is the prince you or the king of Liang, this way, as long as the king of Liang got cheap, your majesty there will not object, Yang Fan played a good wishful thinking. Wang Ye, if let Yang Fan succeed, Li Zhaode and Liang Wang's power is further expanded,Quillaja Saponin, we.. With a sullen face and a fierce wave of his hand, Wu Chengsi interrupted Zhang Jiafu's words: "Needless to say, the king has his own ideas!" 。 pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.